- What time are check-in and check-out?
- Check-in time is from 15:00 to 17:30 and check-out time is from 10:00 to 10:00.
*Please let us know in advance if you will be arriving later than 17:30.
- Is it possible to use on a day trip?
- We are sorry that we do not offer one-day use.
- Can we rent out the whole facility for a private group?
- Yes, depending on the time of year.
- Is there a cancellation fee?
- Yes, 50% of the fee will be charged 30 days prior to the stay, and 100% of the fee will be charged 1 week prior to the stay.
- Are there any dog-friendly rooms?
- 【Pet Friendly】Only the Bayside Suite Pet Room is pet-friendly.
Please note that other rooms are not allowed.
- Is there a shuttle service from the nearest station?
- Yes, we provide transportation from "mio camino AMAKUSA" to "SEA CRUISE GRAMPING".
Please check our Access page for details.
- Do you accept credit cards for payment?
- We accept all types of credit cards.
About the rooms
- What is the maximum number of guests to stay?
- Island Terrace is up to 6 people.
Bayside Suites is up to 4 people.
You can stay with up to 2 children, who can sleep in the bed with you.
- How many beds are available in the room?
- Island Terrace have 4 semi-double beds. (An extra bed will be provided for more than 5 people.)
Bayside Suites have 2 king size beds.(Thay can be separated into single beds for 3 or more people.)
- If we reserve two groups for friends or two families, will they be next to each other?
- Please call us after you make a reservation and let us know your preference.
Or, if you make a reservation under the same representative's name, we will try to arrange rooms as close to each other as possible.
- Are the rooms non-smoking?
- Smoking is not permitted in all the dome, cottages, or on the grounds.
Please smoke (including heated and electronic cigarettes) in designated areas.
About the facilities
- What amenities are available?
- We have nightwear (one size), shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hand soap, toothbrush and paste, bath towels, face towels, and a hair dryer.
*We do not have nightwear for children, so please bring in.
Please check the room page for details.
- What cooking tools are available?
- We have kitchen knives, cutting boards, electric kettles, dishes, glasses, pots, and pans. For firearms, you will need to rent a BBQ stove.
- Are there any tableware?
- Yes, we provide dishes and glasses for the maximum number of guests.
- Is it possible to BBQ and dine even if it rains?
- We provide the individual BBQ space attached to the living room. It is possible in all weather conditions.
- Is there wifi available?
- Yes, it is available in each room.
- Is there air conditioning?
- Yes, each room is air-conditioned.
- Do you have a parking lot?
- Free parking is available on site.
- By when should I order meals?
- We accept orders until 3 days in advance before the stay.
- Can I bring foods?
- Yes, guests who reserve the with no meal plan as well as those reserve the with meals plan can bring additional food items. There is no charge for bringing in. Please feel free to use the refrigerator in your room.
- Can I bring my own BBQ stove?
- We are sorry that the firearms are not allowed to bring in for fire prevention reasons. Please rent the BBQ grills provided in each room.
- Is it possible to order breakfast only?
- Yes. Please select the breakfast from the meal selection after selecting the overnight stay with no meal plan.
- Can we play fireworks?
- Fireworks can be enjoyed until 21:00.
Only hand-held fireworks are allowed in the designated area.
- Can I order a cake?
- Yes, we can offer cakes for important anniversaries and surprise.
Click here to make a reservation.